If you are an employee of UVU and need a report for your job at UVU please submit your report request using the web form. Please be sure to include the name of the appropriate Sponsor listed below.


If you are from outside campus, please contact Institutional Research for all public reports and the GRAMA officer, Mike Francis for all other requests.