Visitor Parking Information
- Visitors may park in the Parking Garage, located next to the Student Life building,
or the Admissions Meter/Lakeside Visitor Lot in front of campus. All of these lots
are pay-by-space hourly lots and cost $1 per hour, up to a $10 daily maximum. Visitors
should note their parking space number and may pay at the conveniently placed pay
stations in these lots, the pay stations accept all major credit cards and $1, $5,
and $10 bills (no coins). Exact change only.
- Invited guests should have received parking instructions or a pre-paid validation
code from the hosting department on campus. If you were not instructed on where to
park for your event or conference, please contact the hosting department for information.
Parking in a visitor lot without paying the pay station, or entering a legitimate
validation code, may result in a citation.
- If there is any question as to where you can park on campus as a visitor, please contact
Parking Services at (801) 863-8188 and we will be glad to assist.
Parking at a pay station is as Easy as 1-2-3
- Enter your 4 digit space number at a pay station
- Use a credit card or bills
- $1, $5, $10
- Exact change only
- No coins
- Grab the receipt and go - no need to place the receipt on the dash
Pay for parking using the Parkmobile phone application