Click an item below for more information.
- All computers must be purchased through the UVU Computer Shop on Wolverine Marketplace.
- The Computer Shop also offers a variety of computer peripherals.
- Computer peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, or monitors, may be purchased using
a P-Card or requisition and do not need to go through the Computer Shop.
- Some computer hardware, such as printers, must comply with IT Campus Standards.
- The UVU Software page has more information about available software.
The University has site licenses for various software products including those listed
below. These products are available to all faculty and staff.
- Microsoft Office
- Corel Products
- McAfee Virus Scan
- Software, including iPad apps, should be purchased through Wolverine Marketplace.
- If the software you need is not available in a punch-out catalog, it may be purchased
with a P-Card or by submitting a non-catalog item requisition.
- All software purchased with a P-Card must be registered on the P-Card Software Registration System.
- Apple will not automatically remove sales tax from purchases made through Apple iTunes
using a P-Card. Because if this, it is preferable to submit a requisition for iTunes
- If you purchase applications through Apple iTunes using your P-Card you will need
to complete the following steps to have sales tax removed.
- Register the application using the P-Card Software Registration Form. (Not applicable for iPad apps.)
- Request a tax reimbursement from Apple
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include in the e-mail the following information:
- Your Name
- Name of Exempt Organization (Utah Valley University)
- Mailing Address (800 W University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84058)
- Amount of Sales Tax to be Refunded
- Order Numbers
- Attach to the e-mail a copy of the receipt that was e-mailed to you and a copy of
our Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.
- Once you receive the check, you will need to deposit it into your Index and Account
720514 at the Cashier's Office.