Click an item below for more information.
- Mail Pickups: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 1:00 PM
- Mail needs to be in the Mailroom by 3:00 PM to go out the same day
- FedEx and UPS
- These carriers cannot come on campus to pick up your packages. If you have something
that needs to go out, call Mail Services for pickup or bring it to us by 2:45 PM.
- You can get an estimated cost for services by going to the company websites.
- USPS Express Mail
- Fed Ex and UPS do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. An alternative to these services is USPS
Express Mail. Like FedEx and UPS, Express Mail is trackable.
- Express Mail prices start at $19.95.
- If you have a package that needs to go out with a tracking number, it will go through
the Mail Services department.
- For more information, contact Mail Services at extension 8181.
- Incoming mail is sorted and delivered to departments every day.
- If you would like to know when the mail delivery is for your building, please call
us at extension 8181.
- If you have any big packages or packages with a tracking number or P.O. coming into
your department, please call Receiving at extension 8396 or 8027.
- All intra-campus mail must be clearly marked with the appropriate mail stop. Mail
stops can be found by following the links on the left, looking in the UVU Directory,
or calling Mail Services at extension 8181.
- Please contact Jan Beck at extension 8181 with questions regarding intra-campus mail.
- The US Postal Service now has stricter bulk mailing postal regulations and they can
reject your mailing if it doesn't meet these strict requirements. Any bulk mailing
list needs to go through the Postal Services bulk mailing software to be considered
a bulk mailing.
- Addresses need to be sent to Jan Beck in an Excel file.
- Please call Mail Services at extension 8181 with questions or for pricing.