Experience: 2004 to Present
FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER
* Provide health care to students, faculty and staff.
* Diagnose and manage health issues either acute or chronic.
* Implement and promote health care guidelines either preventative or therapeutic.
2003 to 2007 Intermountain
* Managed acute presentations of illness from all age groups.
2002 to 2003 UVRMC/
WOUND CARE MANAGER
* Assessment and management of inpatient and outpatient wounds.
* Clinical coordinator of staff assignments and supervisor of the clinic.
* Implemented computer software program for nursing staff to record inpatient Braden
Scale, to keep track of wound problems throughout the hospital.
* Taught wound care management to patients and nursing staff as needed.
1997 to 2002
INTENSIVE CARE NURSE
* In patient total care for the seriously ill at the surgical, medical and cardiac units.
1992 to 1997
* Management of inpatient cardiac patients.
1988 to 1992 Humana Hospital,
MEDICAL, SURGICAL, NURSE
* Management of care for pre and post in patient surgical patients.
1980 to 1988 Allergy and Asthma Clinic,
* Assessment and diagnosis of out patients with allergies and asthma.
* Research coordinator.
* Clinical Manager and supervisor.
* X ray technician.
1979 to 1980 British Nursing Agency,
BRITISH NURSING AGENT
* Full time travel agency nurse for in patient care, for any hospital in the Greater London region.
1977 to 1979