Associate Vice President, Academic Outreach and Economic Development
- Associate Vice President, Academic Outreach and Economic Development, Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah, July 2016 to present.
- Senior Director, Academic Outreach, Utah Valley University, Orem, Utah, May 2014 to July 2016.
- Acting Dean of Instruction, Adult Basic Education Division Manager, Eastern Idaho Technical College August 1989 – June 1997.
- 9th Grade English Teacher, Mountain Home School District (Idaho), August 1984-August 1986.
- Additional courses, BYU-Idaho (Ricks College), College of Idaho, Idaho State University, and Drake University Law School.
- Thursday night Volunteer Coordinator (with my wife), Volunteer Care Clinic, Provo, Utah, January 2014 to present.
- Board of Directors, COSOLA/MACILE, July 2013 – July 2015, United States and the Dominican Republic.
- Caribbean Area Welfare Specialist, (with my wife), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, July 2011–January 2013.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Distinguished Alumni Award for Professional Accomplishment—Ricks College/Brigham Young University-Idaho.
- Award of Merit for Outstanding Contributions to the Enhancement of Adult Education—Mountain Plains Adult Education Association (MPAEA).
- Outstanding Contributor to Adult Education—Idaho Adult Education Association.
- Nominated for "8 Who Make A Difference”—Idaho Channel 8 KPVI-TV.
- Higher Education Service Award—Idaho Lifelong Learning Association (ILLA).
- Nominated Idaho English Teacher of the Year.
- Whittenberger Fellow—Idaho, Boise State University.