1998 Master of Arts in Linguistics/L2 Track with a Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Language (TESOL) Certificate, University of Utah (U of U), Salt Lake City, Utah.
1995 Bachelor of Arts in German Literature with a minor in International Relations, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah.
1/01-present ESL Program Assistant Professor, Utah Valley State College (UVSC), School of General Academics (GA), Orem, Utah.
7/05-8/02 Teacher-Trainer, California State University, Fullerton, China Teacher-Training Program, Nanjing, China.
7/02-8/02 Teacher-Trainer, University of Utah International Academic Outreach &
Continuing Education Program, Beijing, China
5/99-12/00 ESL Program Adjunct Instructor, UVSC,
8/99-10/01 English Language Institute Instructor,
9/00-12/00 Academic Coordinator, English Language Study Center/Internexus,
1/99-5/99 Instructor/Tour Guide, English Language Study Center/Internexus,
8/98-8/99 ESL Instructor, Salt Lake Community College (SLCC), Salt Lake City, Utah.
8/97-8/98 Freshman English Teaching Assistant, Linguistics Department, U of U, Salt Lake City, Utah.
9/96-6/99 EvenStart ESL Instructor, Salt Lake City School District, Salt Lake City, Utah.
· Volunteered for
· Participated in summer environmental program at the Eco-Escuela in
· Worked as a legislative intern for Senator Orrin Hatch in
· Served as volunteer religious representative in
· Volunteered to teach biweekly conversational English classes in
· Participated in student-exchange program and worked at Ostrowski Bakery for one summer in
· Studied three years at the
· Traveled extensively in Europe, Latin America,