Change of Personal Information

Requesting Changes to Personal Information

  1. Complete the Change of Personal Information form to make changes to the following:
    • Legal Name (requires copy of social security card)
    • Social Security Number (requires copy of social security card)
    • Date of Birth (requires copy of government issued photo ID containing date of birth)
    • Legal Sex (requires copy of court order or driver’s license)

NOTE: As part of the form submission, you will be required to upload a copy or picture of the required document.



Other Information

The following information can be updated through your myUVU account:

  • Email
  • Phone number
  • Address
  • Emergency Contact
  • Preferred name
  • Preferred personal pronouns
  • Gender identification
  • Marital status

myUVU Personal Information