If you are debating what school to go to, where to continue doing what you love-dance
or cheer, here are a few reasons why UVU is the right fit for you!
- Scholarships are available for those Spirit Squad members who meet the expected requirements.
- Golds Gym membership while current Spirit Squad member.
- Discounted housing provided by Wolverine Crossing www.wolverinecrossing.com
- Book scholarships per semester
- National Competition experience
- Professional Collegiate Summer Camp training
- Opportunities to increase your talent and resume skills through camps, competitions
- Opportunity to work with some of the Nations top guest choreographers and coaches
in cheerleading and dance.
- Facilities- The UVU Dance Team and The UVU Cheer Squad have their very own state of
the art practice and rehearsal space in the new Student Life and Wellness Building.
- Student Leadership opportunity’s- The UVU Spirit Squad is under the department of
Student Leadership and Activities. This gives our Spirit Squad students the opportunity
to learn how to become a leader and use the skills learned through their involvement
in this department.
For more information on Why UVU is right for you go to:http://www.uvu.edu/futurestudents/