Student Representative Matthew Davidson
In January 2014, Matthew Davidson became the new Student Representative for the Technology Management Department. He is majoring in Technology Management.
Here are a few facts about him:
- I'm 22 years old
- Riverton High School Class of 2010
- Love baseball, Golf, and Frisbee Golf
- TM major, emphasis in Digital Media
- Junior status in College
- Love Mexican food
We are happy to have Matthew representing the Technology Management Department!
UVUSA Academic Senate Mission Statement
UVUSA Academic Senate Advocates for students and listens to their concerns in order to enhance the student experience and environment. We facilitate communication between administration and the student body and we strive to engage students through interesting, educational, and inspirational events. Through the Academic Senate, students can make a difference on campus.
Department representatives are integral members of the UVUSA Academic Senate. They help the Academic Senate branch of UVUSA fulfill its mission by implementing these goals, among others, within their respective departments:
- Advocate for the students within their respective departments.
- Research student needs and concerns and actively source for solutions.
- Facilitate communication between department's administration, faculty, and staff, and the students.