International Transcripts

All students who attended a college or university outside of the Unites States of America and wish to receive credit at UVU for those courses, must have their foreign transcripts evaluated by one of the below foreign transcript evaluation services. Please follow the below foreign transcript evaluation instructions.

Photo of the waterfall feature in the Courtyard

Foreign Transcript Evaluation Instructions

  1. Choose one of the four Foreign Transcript Evaluators listed below to evaluate your transcript(s).
  2. Follow the company's instructions regarding what documentation you must provide. Be sure to check the type of report we need in order to evaluate your transcript(s)(course-by-course, detail report, etc).
  3. Have one copy of the official evaluation service report sent to:

    Utah Valley University
    Attention: Admissions Office
    800 West University Parkway
    Orem, UT 84058-6703
  4. Once we have received the official report, we will determine if courses will transfer. General education courses will be granted by the Transfer Credit Coordinator. Courses other than general education may be submitted by the Transfer Credit Coordinator to individual departments for review and decision to grant credit.
  5. If you have further questions, please contact or (801) 863-8216.

Foreign Transcript Evaluators

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.

P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: (414) 289-3400
Must request a Course-by-Course Report

International Education Research Foundation, Inc.

P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231-3665
Phone: (310) 258-9451
Must request a Detail Report with Course Level Distinction

World Education Services, Inc.

P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Phone: (212) 966-6311
Must request a Course-by-Course Report