Utah Boards & Commissions

One way for Utah women to become engaged in leadership roles within their communities is to serve on nonprofit and government boards, commissions, and committees. This webpage will provide information to help you get started in thinking about this type of influence and service. First, we will provide information that may be helpful if you are interested in serving with a nonprofit organization. The second section provides links or contact information for potential government boards, commissions, and committees (city, county, and statewide).

Government Boards, Commissions, and Committees

Counties & Cities

  • Beaver
  • Milford
  • Minersville (Contact 435-438-6490)
  • Aurora
  • Central Valley (Contact 435-893-0400)
  • Elsinore (Contact 435-893-0400)
  • Glenwood (Contact 435-893-0400)
  • Joseph (Contact 435-893-0400)
  • Koosharem (Contact 435-893-0400)
  • Monroe
  • Redmond (Contact 435-893-0400)
  • Richfield
  • Salina
  • Sigurd (Contact 435-893-0400)
  • Annabella

Nonprofit Boards

How do I prepare myself for a nonprofit board of director role?

How do I find a nonprofit organization in my community and state?

  • United Way Utah 2-1-1: This database includes statewide resources (e.g., organizations, companies, and other groups) that offer services to the community. Many of these are nonprofit organizations.
  • United Way of Utah County 2-1-1: This is a comprehensive source for community resources in Utah and Wasatch Counties. Many of these are nonprofits.
  • Utah Nonprofit Association (UNA): This is the UNA Membership Directory that lists hundreds of nonprofit organizations across the state, with contact information.

Follow us on Social Media!