Required Veterans Forms
NOTE: UVU forms may be faxed or submitted via e-mail to the UVU Veterans Office.
* Read all forms carefully.
Steps to submit UVU Forms via e-mail:
Step 1: Verify Adobe Reader (7.0 or later version) is installed on your computer.
Step 2: Link to the desired UVU Form (listed above).
Step 3: Enter your information.
(Press the Tab key to navigate between fields and enter your information.)
Step 4: Click on the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
Step 5: Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes:
- In the Select Email Client pop-up box: Choose "Internet Email" then "OK"
- If the Send PDF Data As pop-up box appears:
Choose where you want to save the file (desktop is ok),
Verify file type is an Acrobat *.fdf OR *.xfdf document (but don't change the file name),
Step 6: Send the attached form data from your e-mail account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an e-mail with the form data doesn't pop-up:
- Login to your e-mail account (UVLink or other),
- Create a new e-mail message with:
Subject: (name of UVU Form)
Attachment: (the one you saved),
- Send to email@example.com.
(Confirm the e-mail was sent in your e-mail system's outbox.)
ALWAYS click on the Reset Form button after you have submitted the form.
Step 7: Check your UVLink e-mail address.
(You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the Veterans Office within a few days
of submitting the form. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail via UVLink from our office, please contact us.)
VA FormsNOTE: VA forms are submitted to the VA via VONAPP. You must also submit a copy of
your VONAPP, DD 214, and if applicable - NOBE and/or Kicker Contract to the UVU Veterans
Complete the appropriate VA forms online through VONAPP (Veterans On Line Application)
as listed below:
The following information would be helpful to have before beginning the VONAPP:
banking information (account & routing numbers), DD 214 (Member 4 Copy), and if applicable
- NOBE and/or Kicker Contract. If you are a dependent/spouse, you will need your parent's/spouse's
Social Security Number and their date of birth. The DD 214 (Member 4 Copy) can be
obtained: from your unit, your AKO-IPERMS account, online at http://www.archives.gov/veterans/
, or by calling 1-866-272-6272 (toll free).RESERVE/GUARD - Chapters 30, 33, 1606 & 1607DEPENDENTS - Chapter 35VA VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION - Chapter 31
- Application is at your local VA Regional Office
- Changes are approved through your local VA Regional Office
Tuition AssistanceNOTE: All tuition assistance applications are submitted each semester through goarmyed.
Complete the appropriate Tuition Assistance application online through goarmyed.com
- required every semester before Tuition/Fees Payment Deadline (view student timetable)
- must be registered for UVU classes
Submit a copy of the approval to the UVU Bursar's Office