Library Tutorials & Tours
This text based tutorial explains the research process, finding books and articles, evaluating information, and preparing a bibliography.
- Part 1: Getting Started
- Part 2: Searching for Books
- Part 3: Searching for Articles
- Part 4: Evaluating Sources
- Part 5: Citing Sources
If you have questions or to learn more about the UVU Library Instruction program, please contact Ben Wilson at (801) 863-8423.
Video TutorialsThe following video tutorials are available as Quicktime videos. Videos are approximately two to four minutes long.
- Find a Book
- Find an Article
- Find Full Text Articles
- How to Use Interlibrary Loan
- How to Use Electronic Reserves
- How to Schedule a Group Study Room
- Creating a Topic
- Keyword and Boolean Searching
- Evaluating Information
- Scholarly and Popular Articles
- Searching the Internet
- Reading Citations