The Department of Student Computing has been established to provide computing resources,
technical support and information systems that enhance the educational experience
of the students of Utah Valley University.
The student computing resources available at UVU include:
- Open labs available for use around campus. Services in open labs include internet access, printing,
wireless printing, scanning, word processing and access to UVLink and Blackboard.
- Academic labs provided by certain departments for students taking classes from that department,
with software and features specific to the needs of certain classes.
- Computer kiosks across campus for quick access to UVLink.
- Printing in open labs as well as wireless printing locations for printing from laptops located
- Computer rentals for students through UVU.