Continuing Student Scholarships
Submission Deadline: March 1
Continuing students are those students who have completed 12 credit hours while attending UVU, and after they have either graduated from high school or transferred from another higher education institution.
UVU has scholarships to award from several areas on campus that take into consideration a wide range of criteria that are covered by the online scholarship application. Scholarships are awarded on a yearly or semester-by-semester basis.
Complete the online comprehensive scholarship application by March 1 to be considered for most scholarships. Applications received after the deadline will receive a second priority consideration.
Please inspect each scholarship for additional requirements for eligibility:
UVU is a state funded institution and due to state mandates there are a limited number of scholarships available for non-resident students. Please inspect each scholarship for additional requirements for eligibility:
- Students who have graduated with a BS and/or BA degree are not eligible
- Students enrolled in - ESL and/or Global Aviation programs are not eligible
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Eligible Non-Citizen to receive scholarships
- Most non-resident scholarships will be limited to a resident tuition amount. The remaining amount of non-resident tuition and fees are the responsibility of the student.
- More than one scholarship may be awarded.
UVU provides financial assistance to all eligible students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. If you need language assistance or accommodation, please inform us when you first contact our office.