The Professional Association of Campus Employees (PACE) is currently accepting nominations for the following positions effective July 1, 2013. A person needs three nominations to qualify, you may nominate yourself. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, May 17. Elections will be May 25 through June 1, 2013.
The Professional Association of Campus Employees (PACE) was organized in 1983 to represent the non-teaching employees of Utah Valley University. PACE is sanctioned by the University President, his administration, and by the Board of Trustees. PACE provides membership to all full-time and part-time staff (excluding student employees, faculty and executives) of Utah Valley University. The Professional Association of Campus Employees works with an administrative liaison, appointed by the University President, who serves as a non-voting member of the PACE Executive Board.
Staff Education Fund
This application needs to be completed to be eligible for a Staff Education Fund Award. (Please save the application to your desktop to enable editing. Once filled out, you can email the document to Shalece.Nuttall@uvu.edu)
- Staff Education Fund General Information – Procedures (pdf)
- Staff Education Fund Application (pdf)
- Staff Education Fund Reimbursement Form (pdf)
Staff Development Fund
This application needs to be completed to be eligible for a Staff Development Fund Award.
- Staff Development Fund General Information - Procedures (pdf)
- The 2012-2013 funds have been allocated. Please check back May 20 for the application for the 2013-2014 year.
- Staff Development Fund Reimbursement Form (pdf)
- 2012 PBA PACE Presentation (Nov. 15, 1-4, SC 206abc)
- 2011 PBA PACE Presentation
- 2010 PBA PACE Presentation
- 2010-2011 PACE Annual Report (pdf)
ANONYMOUS SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback for PACE