IF YOU ARE IN AN ELEVATOR THAT FAILS...
- Use the in-elevator phone to report the failure.
- If the phone is disabled, push the alarm button.
IN CASE OF ELEVATOR FAILURE...
- Any time you hear an elevator alarm sound, investigate the problem.
- If it is determined that there is a failure or problem, contact the Maintenance Department
(ext. 8130) during business hours (7 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F and on weekends or holidays
contact College Police at ext. 5555.
IN CASE OF MISUSE, VANDALISM, OR OTHER PROBLEMS...
- Call College Police and report the problem immediately-ext. 5555.