IN CASE OF POWER FAILURE...
- Shut off any equipment with which you are working.
- Notify Plant Operations at ext. 8130. Designate one person from each department. A
large number of calls will tie up lines and may affect our ability to restore power
to the area in a timely manner.
- Turn any other equipment or switches off to help prevent possible damage to equipment
from power surges when power is restored.
- Leave dark areas as quickly as possible, taking care to assist any individuals with
disabilities as they exit.
- Information about the power failure and its expected duration will be available in
your building as quickly as possible.