VIOLENT INCIDENT...CALL COLLEGE POLICE AT EXT. 5555
Violent or potentially violent incidents may include:
- Stalking Behavior
- Threats of harm to self or others
- Arguments with raised voices or obvious anger
- Property destruction or threats of property destruction
- Threat of, or actual presence of a weapon (example:"I have a knife in my pocket").
- Excessive "horseplay" which may result in injury
- Harassing behavior directed at any individual or group
- Suspicious individuals or groups
IF YOU SEE OR HEAR A VIOLENT INCIDENT ON CAMPUS...
Report ALL such incidents to College Police IMMEDIATELY!
DO NOT try to intervene in a violent situation.
If you hear a disturbance near your work area, do not attempt to investigate to "see what is happening".
Leave the area as soon as your safety will permit.