IN CASE OF A WATER LEAK....
- Use caution and stay clear if the water could come in contact with electrically energized equipment such as lights, wall outlets, floor outlets, machinery, etc.
- IF YOU CAN DO SO SAFELY, turn off any lighting or equipment that may come in contact with the water to help prevent additional damage or electrical hazard.
- If possible determine the source of the water (Piping, roof, floor, drains, etc.)
- Also note location of the building, room, area, or outdoors, grounds, etc.
- Notify Plant Operations at ext. 8130 during regular business hours 7 a.m.-5 p.m. M-F. After 5 p.m. and on weekends or holidays contact University Police at ext. 5555.
IF YOU SMELL NATURAL GAS.....CALL UNIVERSITY POLICE 911
- Do not light a flame.
- Do not use your telephone, and
- Do Not use light switches or electrically operated equipment.
- Immediately evacuate all persons from area and call 911.