Commodity Specific Information
Click a commodity for more information.
Use of the UVU Logo
- All vendors providing products with any of the official UVU logos and marks must be
licensed through SMA. Please contact Marketing and Communications for more information
regarding this process.
- For a list of vendors that are currently licensed. see the Marketing and Communication Department website.
Computer Hardware and Software
- When putting in a requisition for buses, you need to include your itinerary. This
includes: number of passengers, necessary amenities, dates, times, and locations for
pickup and drop off.
- Purchasing will get quotes from a number of companies and will go with the lowest
- Remember that you will need to provide a room for the driver on all overnight trips.
- If you have questions regarding buses, please contact Brandon Thomas.
- Departments are responsible for managing their own accounts.
- Should not be paid with Purchasing Cards or LPCs.
- Click here for more information.
Cell Phones and Pagers
- A requisition should not be completed for a cell phone or pager plan.
- An approval form needs to be signed and returned to request a new cell phone or pager.
- Personal cell phone plans may be reimbursed in part by the University with proper
approval. See the Payroll website for more information.
- Campus-owned cellphones require Vice Presidential approval.
- To order a new cell phone or pager or for assistance with a broken cell phone or pager,
please contact Carole Ann Faust.
Office Supply Stores
- To get an online account with Office Depot, Office Max, and/or Staples, simply fill
out the request form.
- If items are blocked on your account, put in a requisition for those items and Purchasing
will order them for you.
- Even if an item is not blocked on your account, it does not mean you are allowed to
purchase that item. Please check University Policy and Campus Standards prior to making
- For more information regarding placing orders with these vendors, click here.