Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student Services provides communication access for students and visitors through Accessibility Services. Services are available for classes (both credit and non-credit), meetings with UVU staff, and other UVU events. Please contact us at for more information.

Apply for Accommodations

UVU students are required to apply for accommodations before receiving DHHSS and communication access services. If it is your first semester at UVU, you will need to apply. Continuing students who have previously applied for and received accommodations will need to renew their accommodations every semester.
Learn More