Financial Aid Home

Financial Aid | Forms

Financial Aid and Scholarship Loan and Federal Work Study (FWS) Requests

Federal financial aid student loans can be requested by doing the following:

  1. Log in to the UVU StudentForms portal.
  2. Go to the Needs Action tab and click on the Manage Requests button.
  3. Find the request you want to make and click on the plus button for the appropriate aid year.
  4. Briefly explain the reason for your request in the comments box and click Submit.
  5. Under Needs Action, select the appropriate task tile.
  6. Click on UVU Request drop-down. To complete your request, click on the Fill Out button.
  7. Please read all instructions carefully and do not forget to click the Finish button at the end. 

To Upload Your Needs Analysis Paperwork

  • Log in to myUVU
  • Click on Students
  • Paying For My Education
  • Under Financial Aid & Scholarships, click on Financial Aid Upload
  • Select the appropriate Aid Year
  • Choose your document by clicking the Choose File button in the “Select File for Import” field
  • Submit File

Additional Information

  • Incomplete documents will not be processed.
  • All documents must be in PDF format.
  • Check your financial aid student requirements for additional or incomplete documents.
  • If the document requires a signature, you must sign it physically prior to uploading. 
Headshot of Wilson the Wolverine

Questions? Ask Wilson