For University Emergency

Call Campus Police at 911 or ext. 5555

  • In case of power failure or other emergency that disables the University campus telephone system, pay telephones or cell phones will normally by unaffected and can be used to place emergency calls. 911 can be dialed on any pay telephone without the use of a coin.