Military Credits

Joint Service Transcript (JST) Military Credit Evaluation

Students who have basic training on their JST can receive EXSC 1097 - Fitness for Life and HLTH 1100 - Personal Health and Wellness.

Military credit will be evaluated and applied only if it can be applied to a student's undergraduate degree program.

Order your Joint Service Transcript. (You may need to register for a JST account)

Paper copies brought to the Admissions or Transfer Credit office will be considered unofficial.

Average processing time of transcripts is 1-3 weeks.

Headshot of Wilson the Wolverine

Questions? Ask Wilson