Visit Campus |Policies

For Reporters

Utah Valley University is a public campus, and as such, permission for news media to film in public areas is not required as long as there is no disruption to the educational process. Filming in classrooms, libraries, laboratories, and other locations is restricted and accommodations should be made through University Marketing & Communications.

For Commercial Use

Persons wishing to commercially film or photograph Utah Valley University must coordinate with University Marketing & Communications prior to filming or photographing. Please contact Scott Trotter at 801-863-6807 to coordinate.

Students leap in the air in front of UVU wall feature.

University seal sign at Utah Valley University entrance.