If you are concerned about an immediate threat to life or property, or report a crime
is in progress, call immediately University Police at 911 or (801) 863-5555
Report a Concern Directly to a Campus Entity
General Contact Information:
- Human Resources
- Associate Vice President - Human Resources
- Financial Issues
- Associate Vice President - Finance/GRAMA
- Safety Issues
- Director - Emergency Risk Management
- Information Safety & Technology
- Associate Vice President - CIO / Information Technology
- Discrimination, Title IX, and Sexual Violence Issues
- Director III - EEO and Affirmative Action
- Student Academic Issues
- As academic concerns arise, please follow these points of contact:
- (1) Your Instructor
- (2) The department chair responsible for the course/program "List of Departments"
- (3) The dean responsible for the course/program "List of Colleges"
- (4) The Academic Affairs Office.
- Academic Affairs Office
- Student Non-Academic Issues
Report a Concern Using Ethics Point
Ethics Point is a system that provides individuals the ability to anonymously and
confidentially report concerns.
Reports can be made on-line or by phone.
Report a concern on-line through Ethics Point by Selecting the appropriate area below: