- Completion of a minimum of 120 credits, 40 of which must be 3000 level or higher.
- Minimum overall UVU GPA of 2.0 upon graduation.
- Minimum 2.5 program GPA upon graduation.
- Residency hours – minimum of 30 credit hours through course attendance at UVU, with at least 10 hours earned in the last 45 hours.
- All major course work taken to meet Behavioral Science requirements must be completed with a grade of C- or better.
- Successful completion of at least one Global/Intercultural course.
Note: Please see department advisor for explanation of all program requirements, a list of recommended classes, and for assistance with creating an academic plan for graduation.
Note: If a student has completed an associate degree through another institution, the required general education courses may be waived.
Note: Students would need to pass ENGL 1010 Introduction to Academic Writing or ENGH 1005 Literacies and Composition Across Contexts and ENGL 2010 Intermediate Writing/Academic Writing and Research with a C+ or higher for the Family Science degree courses.