Commodity Information

Commodity Specific Information

Click a commodity for more information.

Use of the UVU Logo

  • All vendors providing products with any of the official UVU logos and marks must be licensed through UVU's official licensing agent. Please contact Licensing & Trademarks for more information regarding this process.
  • For a list of vendors that are currently licensed see the Licensing & Trademarks website.


Audio/Visual Equipment

Computer, Hardware, and Software


  • When putting in a requisition for buses, you need to include your itinerary. This includes: number of passengers, necessary amenities, dates, times, and locations for pickup and drop off.
  • Purchasing will schedule your trip according to existing contracts.
  • Remember that you will need to provide a room for the driver on all overnight trips.
  • If you have questions regarding buses, please contact Carole Ann Faust.

Water Delivery

  • Departments are responsible for managing their own accounts.
  • Click here for more information.

Cell Phones and Pagers

  • A requisition should not be completed for a cell phone or pager plan.
  • Personal cell phone plans may be reimbursed in part by the University with proper approval. See the Payroll website for more information.
  • University-owned cell phones that remain on campus require Vice President approval.
  • An approval form needs to be signed and returned to request a new cell phone or pager.
  • To order a new cell phone or pager or for assistance with a broken cell phone or pager, please contact Carole Ann Faust.

Office Supplies

  • Catalogs for Office Depot and Staples are available on Wolverine Marketplace. This is the preferred method for ordering office supplies.
  • Orders placed with either Office Depot or Staples in Wolverine Marketplace will arrive via "desktop delivery" to your department's reception area.
  • Please contact Procurement for questions about ordering office supplies.