Forms & Resources

As you apply for accommodations through Accessibility Services (AS), you may need to provide formal documentation of your disability in order to establish reasonable accommodations. Students with medical disabilities may provide a letter from their doctor or request that their medical/mental health provider complete the AS Disability Document Form. For more information about other types of documentation, please review our Documentation Guidelines.

In order for AS to discuss your disability with a parent, guardian, spouse, or other caregiver, the Release of Information Form must be signed by the student with the disability.

Headshot of Wilson the Wolverine

Questions? Ask Wilson