Know Your Prerequisites:

Certain concurrent enrollment courses have prerequisites.  

ATTENTION 9th & 10th Graders: Participation requires an additional application and students must meet the requirements outlined in the Exception Application. The Exception Application paperwork must be submitted EACH SEMESTER to be registered.   Please watch the video above for step-by-step tutorial instructions.  The concurrent enrollment office will begin accepting applications April 18, 2018 for the 2018/2019 school year.  Course offerings vary by high school.  Please inquire at your high school about course options available to 9th and 10th graders.


Find Your Course:

Locate and write down your 5-digit Course Registration Number (CRN) for each course.

Concurrent Enrollment: Locate Your Course CRN | Live Interactive: Locate Your Course CRN

Registration Tip:

  • Full Year CE Courses - Register in Fall Semester (April-September)
  • Fall Only CE & LI Courses - Register in Fall Semester (April-September)
  • Spring Only CE & LI Courses - Register in Spring Semester(November-January)


Get Registered:

- Use CRNs to Register through myUVU
- Don’t know your UVID? Find it 
- Don’t know your password? Reset it

Registration Tip For High School Seniors:  If you are planning to take your first concurrent enrollment course in spring semester of your senior year, and you have already completed an undergraduate admissions application to begin classes at UVU after high school graduation, you will still  be required to complete a High School Concurrent Enrollment admissions application prior to the spring semester deadline.


9th & 10th Graders: Once the Exception Application has been submitted and approved, students will be registered by the Concurrent Enrollment Registrar. 9th and 10th graders cannot register themselves in the myUVU student portal due to a hold placed on their student account. This hold will automatically be removed at the end of their sophomore year of high school.


Complete Permission Form

Complete and submit the State Parent Permission Form.