Instructor Resources

504 accommodations

These are the instructions that CE students should receive for 504/IEP accommodations:


Complete the application for accommodations in the Clockwork Student Portal - sign in using their UVU ID password.


Submit documentation either with the application or separately by emailing (this can be a copy of an IEP or 504).


Meet with an Accessibility Counselor - schedule an appointment (virtual or in person) through the Clockwork Student Portal or call the Accessibility Services office at 801-863-8747.

If you need more in-depth instructions, they are available on the Accessibility Services website.